This June we switched to Ricoh production printers to better serve our customers.
- The Ricoh Pro 8100s uses a new, granular toner with smaller, more uniform particles to create sharper shapes and smoother halftones.
- Innovative Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology produces 1200 x 4800 image resolution for precise front-to-back registration.
- Maintains exceptional alignment on each page for booklets, postcards and other two-sided documents.
- Prints up to 95 pages per minute for incredible throughput, with duty cycle runs up to three million prints per month.
- Enables users to print on paper up to 13″ x 19.2″ (SRA3++), on postcards with thicker stocks up to 300g/m2 for standard output and up to 256g/m2 for duplex.
- Accommodates textured, heavy-coated and other special stocks automatically — including envelopes.